Commercial Elevator Service Company in Salt Lake City, UT
We Are Your Local Commercial Elevator Experts
If you operate a multi-story building, you need a reliable commercial elevator to help your patrons get from one level to another. Business owners in Salt Lake City, UT know they can trust Carson Elevator with all of their commercial elevator needs. We have been serving customers throughout the region for more than three decades, and we are confident our experts can adeptly install and maintain your commercial elevators. Our team recognizes the layperson does not have in-depth elevator knowledge, so we are happy to answer any questions you may have about yours. We have answered some of our most frequently asked questions about commercial elevators below, but feel free to call us with any of your own.
What Are the Benefits of Commercial Elevators?
Commercial elevators are necessary for most buildings that have more than one floor. While some of your patrons may use them out of convenience, others may require them to get from one level to the next. Among the benefits of commercial elevators are:
- Accessibility – You should strive to make your business accessible for as many customers as possible. Elevators can assist with this endeavor.
- Functionality – Commercial elevators save time and energy when traveling from one floor to another. Additionally, they can be of use for moving heavy, bulky items.
- Increased Property Value – Installing a commercial elevator in your building can significantly increase its value.
- Safety – Elevators minimize the risk of employees or customers falling and getting hurt. Carson Elevator can ensure your elevator is safe.
- Style – We invite you to showcase your sense of style with a commercial elevator. Our commercial elevator design experts can help you achieve any aesthetic you desire.
How Much Space Is Needed for Commercial Elevators?
Typically, you will need five to seven feet of space on each side to satisfy the length and width requirements of a commercial elevator. Furthermore, you will need at least four feet of depth below your elevator within its shaft. Carson Elevator offers non-proprietary elevator control and monitoring solutions, meaning we will use equipment and tools that meet your needs. If you require extra space, we can devise an elevator system that is both serviceable and maintainable. Our team would be happy to visit your site and create a solution for you.
How Many People Can Fit in a Commercial Elevator?
The number of people who can fit in your commercial elevator and its weight limit will vary depending on size and construction. If you know you will need to move large groups of people or plan on using your commercial elevator to transport heavy equipment, let us know. We will design a commercial elevator to meet your specifications.
What Are the Types of Commercial Elevators?
We recognize choosing a commercial elevator is a significant decision. Our experts are ready to answer any questions you have about the different types of elevators and how they can benefit you. We are committed to your satisfaction, so we will gladly visit your property to discuss your options and explain the advantages of various commercial elevators. Our most popular options include:
- LULA Roped Hydraulic Elevator – This limited use, limited application (LULA) elevator is among the quietest, most reliable commercial elevator options. Its unique design helps save space and is ideal for remodeling projects.
- Hydraulic Elevator (Low Rise) – A low-rise hydraulic elevator is perfect for smaller buildings. It does not require any excavation and can be customized to meet your needs. Furthermore, it is a cost-effective option with minimal installation time needed.
How Much Does It Cost to Maintain a Commercial Elevator?
You should plan to spend roughly $1,000 annually for commercial elevator maintenance, not including the cost of parts and services that may not be included in routine maintenance services. However, the peace of mind knowing your employees and customers are safe is priceless. Carson Elevator understands business expenses can quickly pile up, so we will make every effort to keep your costs to a minimum.
What Do Commercial Elevator Maintenance Services Include?
We recommend commercial elevator maintenance services at least once per month to ensure your building’s occupants remain safe. Carson Elevator offers comprehensive maintenance plans to address issues with all of your moving parts and electrical elements. In addition to maintaining safety, elevator maintenance will ensure you remain compliant with local codes and help you avoid costly repairs. During inspections and maintenance, we will identify and repair issues:
- Inside the car
- Outside the car
- On top of the car
- In the machine room
- In the pit
Does My Warranty Cover Maintenance Services?
Warranties may cover much of your maintenance services, but you will need to check your specific plan to be sure. Maintenance and repairs will depend on a variety of factors, such as:
- Age of your elevator and its components
- Installation company
- Contractual agreements
Contact Carson Elevator LLC Today
Your company deserves the best in commercial elevator services, so you should rely on the professionals at Carson Elevator LLC. We have more than 30 years’ worth of experience installing and maintaining elevators for business owners throughout Salt Lake City, UT, and the surrounding area. Contact us today.
Utah’s Elevator Experts
- Free Consultations
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Non-Proprietary Equipment
- Residential & Commercial Services
- No Long-Term Service Contract Required