Today’s designers of new and renovated homes frequently incorporate space in their plans for residential elevators. A specially-designed and custom-built unit will make your home more livable and saleable should you ever plan to move.
Once you’ve decided that you’re going to install a Carson elevator in your home, design choices open up for you. Wall finish options range from basic, easy-care melamine to hardwood veneers of birch, maple, oak, or even solid cherry raised panels.
Choices also abound for lighting, gates, columns, dome finish, fixtures, and hand rails.
Want more information? View Our Brochures
- Overhead Winding Drum Residential Elevator Specifications
- Roped Hydraulic Residential Elevator Planning Guide
- Custom Elevator Residential Elevators
Multi-Lift vertical platform lift
V-1504 Vertical Platform Lift
Lux & Prestige Brochure
Delta Inclined Platform Lift
Omega Inclined Platform Lift
Utah’s Elevator Experts
- Free Consultations
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Non-Proprietary Equipment
- Residential & Commercial Services
- No Long-Term Service Contract Required